This sensor module has an MQ-8 as the sensor component and has a protection resistor and an adjustable resistor on board. A sensitive material MQ-8 Module H2 Alarm Detection use in clean air low conductivity tin oxide (SnO2). Using a simple circuit to convert the change in conductivity of the gas concentration corresponding to the output signal. MQ-8 hydrogen gas sensor of high sensitivity, the monitoring of the other hydrogen-containing gas is also very satisfactory.
The MQ-8 gas sensor is highly sensitive to hydrogen and less sensitive to alcohol and cooking fume. It could be used in gas leakage detection appliances in domestic and industry. The resistance of the sensor component changes as the concentration of the target gas changes.
- Hydrogen gas detection with good sensitivity.
- Has a long life and reliable stability
- The switching signal having a DO (TTL) output and analog output AO.
- TTL output valid signal is low.
- The higher the voltage, the concentration of the analog output voltage is higher.
- Rapid response and recovery characteristics
- There are four screw holes for easy positioning.
- Operating Voltage: DC5V
- Main chip: the LM393, MQ-8 gas sensor
- AO output: 0.1-0 .3V
- Current consumption: 150 mA
- DO output: TTL digital 0 and 1
1 x MQ-8 Hydrogen Gas Sensor Module