MQ-7 Carbon monoxide gas sensor module detects the concentrations of CO in the air then outputs its reading as an analog voltage. It can measure concentrations of 10 to 10,000 ppm. Additionally, it can operate at temperatures from -10 to 50°C and consumes less than 150 mA at 5V. It also uses SnO2 material, whose conductivity is lower in clean air. Its conductivity increases as the concentration of CO gases increases.
- High-quality double panel design.
- Power and TTL signal output indication.
- Two-channel signal output (analog output and TTL level output)
- TTL output effective signal is low level. (when the output low power level signal light is on, it can be directly connected to the single-chip microcomputer)
- The analog output voltage is 0 ~ 5V, and the higher the concentration is, the higher the voltage is.
- Has better sensitive detection for carbon monoxide.
- Has a long service life and reliable stability.
- Suitable for the detection of carbon monoxide, gas, etc.
- Input voltage: DC5V
- Power consumption (current) : 150 mA
- DO output: TTL digital 0 and 1 (0.1 and 5V)
- AO output: 0.1-0 .3V (relatively clean)
- Highest concentration of voltage: Approx 4 V
- Detection range of carbon monoxide: detection range of 10 ~ 1000 PPM
Special note: The sensor is powered, needs to be warm up to around 20S, measured data will be stable, the sensor fever is a normal phenomenon because the internal heating wire when hotter is not normal.
- Carbon monoxide monitor
- Domestic gas leakage detector
- Industrial CO detector
- Portable gas detector
- VCC: Positive (5 v)
- GND: Connect power negative
- DO: TTL switch signal output
- AO: Analog signal output
1x MQ7 Carbon Monoxide (CO) Sensor