This is a simple and small portable water level/water droplet identification, detection sensor water that has high-cost performance. Complete water yield and analog conversion, the output value apply to your custom function. It is low power consumption and high sensitivity. It can make better performance with Arduino 328 controller and a sensor relay shield.
Water Sensor water level sensor is an easy-to-use, cost-effective high level/drop recognition sensor, which is obtained by having a series of parallel wires exposed traces measured droplets/water volume in order to determine the water level. Easy to complete water to analog signal conversion and output analog values can be directly read Arduino development board to achieve the level alarm effect.
- High-quality PCB
- Arduino and Raspberry Pi Compatible
- Mounting holes for permanent fixture
- 3-Pin Header for connectivity.
- Low power consumption
- High Sensitivity
- Sensor type: Analog
- Working Voltage: DC 3-5V
- Working Current: <20mA
- Header Pins: 3 – Ground, Vcc, and Out
- Sensor Type: Simulation
- Detection Area: 40 mm x 16 mm
- Manufacturing Process: FR4 double spray tin
- Fixed Hole Size: 3.2 mm
- Humanized Design: Half moon sag nonskid treatment
- Working Temperature: 10 °C to 30 °C
- Work Humidity: 10% to 90% without condensation
- Size: 65 mm x 20 mm x 8 mm
- 1pc Water Level Sensor