D1 Mini Edition NodeMcu Lua WIFI based on the ESP8266 development board.
The WeMos D1 Mini is one of the very best ways to develop and build ESP8266 projects. This very small board comes with a Micro-USB interface, and the board can be powered directly from the USB port, and it works very well with the Arduino IDE.
- Input Voltage:7-12V recommended, 6-15V Maximum, (or can be run directly using the integrated USB port.)
- Digital Input/Outputs:9 digital input/output pins, all pins support interrupt/PWM/I2C/one-wire except D0
- Analog Inputs:1 x 10-bit resolution input.
- TTL Serial Ports:1 (Additional Serial ports can be implemented using SoftwareSerial)
- Maximum Output Current:12mA per pin source current, 20mA sink current MAXIMUM
- Flash Memory:4 Megabytes
- Size:3cm x 2.5cm x 0.7cm
- Weight:5 Grams
- USB Port:Micro USB using CH340G driver
- 1x WeMos D1 mini
- 2x Long female pins
- 2x Short female pins
- 2x Normal pins