The ULN2003 stepper motor driver board allows you to easily control the 28BYJ-48 stepper motor from a microcontroller, like the Arduino Uno. One side of the board side has a 5 wire socket where the cable from the stepper motor hooks up and 4 LEDs to indicate which coil is currently powered.
- 100% Brand new and high quality
- Made of high quality material, more durable.
- Low noise, reliable use
- DC 5V 4-phase stepper motor + for Arduino driver test module board
- A, B, C, D four-phase LEDs indicate the working state of the stepper motor
- Stepper motor with a standard interface for direct insertion
- 5 Line 4 phase can be driven by ordinary uln2003 chip can also be connected in phase 2 development board.
- Supporting the use of a direct plug and easy-to-use stepper motor in the development board.
- Rated voltage: DC5V 4 phase
- Step angle: 5.625 x 1/64
- No load absorption frequency: >600Hz
- No-load extraction frequency: >1000Hz
- Pulling torque: >34.3mN.m (120Hz)
- stop torque: >34.3MN.m
- DC resistance: 200Ω±7% (25C)
- Insulation resistance: >10MΩ (500V)
- Dielectric strength: 600V AC / 1mA / 1s
- Edge rating: A
- Temperature rise: <40K (120Hz)
- Noise: <40dB (120Hz, no load, 10cm)
1x 28BYJ-48 stepper motor
1x ULN2003 motor driver board
Note: Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual products.